Clinical study register
We are committed to public disclosure of all our clinical research, irrespective of whether the results are positive or negative for our medicines. We believe this is fundamental to the advancement of medical science. It is also the best way to tell prescribers and patients about scientific findings relating to our medicines.
Our Clinical Study Register website is a resource for researchers, medical professionals and the public to access data from GSK-sponsored clinical studies.
The register includes:
- protocol summaries for ongoing studies (a brief description of what is being researched and what the study is designed to discover)
- results from completed clinical studies on compounds that are both investigational and approved medicines
- results of observational research (studies of GSK medicines) and meta-analyses (which combine and analyse the results from two or more previous studies)
- results from studies of terminated medicines - this informs the scientific community about non-productive areas of research and may reduce exposure of volunteers to similar compounds
- the names of principal investigators who participate in our clinical research